Sunday, April 1, 2012

OWOP Roundup!

I don't think of the Renfrew and Ginger as proper painting clothes--do you? I didn't think so. Well, I've spent the last three days renovating and painting my office/sewing room! So I hope you'll understand when I say that my OWOP week didn't end as spectacularly as it began.

Day 1

I loved all the neutrals in this outfit. The necklace provided the only pops of color.

Day 2
Though you might not be able to tell in this pic, the shoes are a lovely indigo that really goes well with the autumn colors in the Renfrew and Ginger. My fave outfit of the week! And I got to wear it to knitting class, another LYS, and piano lesson, so it was well and properly shown off.

Day 3


Day 4

Day 5
Super comfy!

Day 6
Here's where things get hinky. This is the outfit I was planning to wear. What I actually wore? Black t-shirt, black increasingly-paint-spattered yoga pants, and Tevas. Ah, well.

Day 7
Aaaaand OWOP complete! Seven unique combinations, all me-made. Speaking of, this has been great practice for the upcoming Me-Made May. I've never participated before, but I'm up for it this time! I've gotten faster and more confident, and I think I'll have a small spring wardrobe pulled together by then.

So, shall we take a quick peek and the project that got in OWOP's way?

Before

During
Bright light instead of dark paneling? Yes, please! And now, I'm off to buy more paint.

Thanks to Tilly for creating OWOP! It's been super fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alicia,

    You looked great all week. Wonderful to have you on board for MMMay'12!

    All the best
    Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete